Home » » TV SERIES: AGENT OF SHIELD ALL SEASON

TV SERIES: AGENT OF SHIELD ALL SEASON

AGENT OF SHIELD ALL SEASON

Agent Phil Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D. 

(Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division) puts together a team of agents to investigate the new, the strange and the unknown around the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary.
Title:Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
First Air Date:Sep 24, 2013
Last Air Date:Jan 19, 2018
Number of Episodes:109
Number of Seasons:all season
Genres:Fantasy, Drama, Action, Adventure, Science Fiction
Networks:American Broadcasting Company
Casts:Iain De CaesteckerMing-Na WenClark GreggChloe BennetElizabeth HenstridgeHenry SimmonsNatalia Córdova-Buckley
Alternative Titles:Marvel's Agentes da S.H.I.E.L.D., Agentes da S.H.I.E.L.D., Agentes da SHIELD da Marvel, Agenti S.H.I.E.L.D., Agentes de S.H.I.E.L.D., Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, A S.H.I.E.L.D. ügynökei, Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D, ماموران شیلد, Agents of SHIELD, Os Agentes S.H.I.E.L.D., Агенты «Щ.И.Т.», S.H.I.L.E.D Ajanları, S.H.I.E.L.D., Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvels Agents of S H I E L D, Marvel's Agents of S H I E L D

Share this article :

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar

 
Copyright © 2015 gledati stream filma serije TV
Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates